Main enrolment for 2018 will conclude with final sessions on the following dates:
|Wednesday 19 September
Colindale and Southgate
From 4 - 6.30pm
|Thursday 20 September
from 4 - 6.30pm
When coming to enrol please attend the campus where your course will be held. There are some exceptions listed below:
- Accounting courses - please e-mail Anthony.Thandaven@barnetsouthgate.ac.uk for details of what to do.
- A Levels and Science; Wood Street - please contact email@example.com for further details.
- Automotive courses at Baird Road. Please e-mail info@SCBP.co.uk. for details of what to do.
- Boreham Wood Football Club courses. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details of when to attend Boreham Wood Football Club.
- Childcare courses. Please go to the Wood Street Campus on ONLY the dates and times detailed above.
- Dentistry courses - please contact email@example.com for further details.
The enrolment process
Our aim is to make the enrolment process as easy as possible so we strongly recommend you apply for the course you are interested in on this website and then come in to main enrolment.
College staff and student ambassadors will be at each of the campuses to guide you through to completion.
Please ensure that you bring all necessary documentation with you such as:
- Up-to-date proof of Identity/nationality
- Any specialised additional evidence, such as portfolios of work
- Exam results and/or certificates
Remember to bring these as their absence will affect your ability to enrol.
Do bear in mind that enrolment can take up to two hours, but may take more or less time depending on your circumstances.
Please also note that we do not have crèche facilities at our campuses so please try to avoid bringing small children with you.